Monday, October 31, 2011

52 Thessaloniki Film Festival

I don't have much to say, I only know one thing: if you go to live the Thessaloniki Film Festival vibe in the Warehouses down at the port, you're never over it.

Even if you say you are, like me. It runs again this year, as every year, and it's gonna be thrilling, even if the word "crisis" is a bloody word that makes cinephiles frown. But, they are strong and they have guts, these cinephiles. Their world is not depended on silly words, only on images projected on a white screen --it can be torn or burnt, it will not make a big difference.

Look at this damn poster! Ain't it bright? Not just a maze, but a scannable revolution (I feel I HAVE TO note down the fact that I dearly love QR codes and I enlighten people on them, ha).

Then, guys, go for it, if you are around. I will not be, who knows, maybe next year, or the year after...

No comments: